NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The break-in attempt.

Thus far, Vin has been unsuccessful at his break-in attempt, though not due to a lack of effort obviously!! It doesn't help that the rest of the gang are on the other side teasing him either. Pay back's a bitch pal....hehehe. When I go in there (after witnessing Vin digging at the wood and Scrappy watching mind you!)they both run and hide in the den box like "I saw nothing!"
Scrappy pleading the fifth. After all, he's not the one doing the damage but he's not about to rat Vin out....he want's back in too!
And the actual guilty party looking like he just can't imagine why someone would do that! How awful!
Look at that face! He LOOKS guilty! He's looking as if to say "Do you think she noticed it? Do you think she knows it was me?"

Then they just go about acting all normal and innocent like, "Didn't see a thing! We were just hanging out and sleeping in here.....why, what happened?"
Don't let anyone ever tell you animals do not have feelings, because these 2 are definitely feeling guilty! They know they are doing something they shouldn't be and their reaction when caught in the act is textbook for "Oh crap, we're bagged, quick hide!" They don't run and hide when I go in there and they weren't working on the window!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness- I would be rolling on the floor laughing! I believe ALL animals have feelings- I think it's arrogant of humans to think they don't. I'm constantly amazed by the things my cats, dogs and even my chickens and parakeets do! Those little innocent looks just kill me! I think you are right too- I think the raccoons on the other side are having a ball teasing him! What a great start to my day- thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL animals have feelings and they are showing their embarrassment!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete