NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Goodbye Boo Boo.

 
I know we basically focus on wildlife here, but please indulge me while I say goodbye to a faithful friend. November 7th, my number 1 boy lost his fight with cancer and I had to let him go.
Rest in peace Boo Boo, you are greatly missed by the pack! Have fun playing with Yogi, Snickers and Ben!

"Don't cry because its over - smile because it happened."
-Dr. Seuss

3 comments:

  1. "...Grieve not, nor speak of me with tears, but laugh and speak of me often as if I were beside you...I loved you so...twas Heaven here with you...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh...so sorry. RIP boo boo. at least he's FREE now...no pain. he will always be with you!


    (we just lost our milo to cancer a couple of months ago...so i know just what you're going through.)

    ReplyDelete