NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Belle's surprise!

Remember when I mentioned Belle had been inside one of the squirrel pens a few times a month or so ago? Well since that time she's been around to say Hi everyday, but I never saw her in the pen again. I assumed she wasn't using it anymore. 
Boy was I wrong! LOL.
 I heard an all too familiar sound coming from in there when I was digging out some litter boxes and banged the door! A little flashlight action, and surprise, surprise!! Three beautiful babies. She obviously couldn't have found a safer place to have her babies....and I get to watch them grow! I'm thinking maybe I could try to pawn off about 20 or so on her??? LOL ;)





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing these with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing these with us.

    ReplyDelete