NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I stand corrected!

It takes more than a bunch of snow to keep these guys in! Here they are the night after the storm. That is Sarge with his butt to us and Smokey on the right. I'm not sure about on the left...I didn't get a tail shot, but my guess would be Dandy or Red...one of them is usually with Smokey. I can't tell all of them by their tails, but Sarge and Smokey have unique enough tails for me to identify in the less than professional pics from this camera.

I haven't seen Sarge in a while, so this is a great sighting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment