NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Raccoon Invasion!

Ok, I'm not sure where this is or what the story behind it is, but how amazing is this! There are about 34 coonies in this picture and god only knows how many that aren't even showing in the pic! And even more incredible.....they all seem to be getting along! (at least for the moment! haha). There must be food involved.....and so much of it that they don't have to fight over it.

I think I would start having chest pain if I went out back to my feeding station and saw that! I'd be thinking about how many would be having babies and how many I would end up with if something went wrong!



No comments:

Post a Comment