NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Short but sweet...an update!

Holy cow! It's been CRAZY these past couple of weeks....I have not had a moment to post much of anything, I'm sorry! I took a chemical capture course at the Franklin Park Zoo to learn how to tranquilize and dart wildlife, I'm up to 6 baby squirrels, got in an adult injured skunk, and release day is pending for the gang out at the release site right now. It will be 2 weeks this coming Sunday....so anytime after that with a few days of good weather in the forecast, it's off they go. Maybe I'll actually get the pics of the release site up before they actually get released! LOL
My car is going into the shop on Thursday, so since I can't go anywhere anyway, maybe I can sit my ass on the computer and catch you all up...I promise to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment