NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A quick visit with my favorite gals!


Among all the craziness with the new babies, I am still happy to have regular visits with my girls Ringer and Belle when I head outside to care for the gang out there! Sisters from my very first batch, they've been out there since 2006 and have not forgotten Mom in all this time...I love 'em dearly and enjoy what little down time I have to sit and relax and say Hi....even if it's just during a quick meal!
I'm not positive who this girl was....she was comfortable enough around me to be one of mine, but not in the mood for a close encounter like my best girls above! I think this may have been Button or Amy though.
Speaking of the gang outside.....the boys were released this past weekend. I let them go out back here. They are already used to the native crew and vice verse because, God knows, they've been out in the downtown release pen long enough! I'll get the pics up soon.

2 comments:

  1. As I was watching this, Moon peered over the laptop screen and let out a growl!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Silly Moon! The girls would have done the same thing had their roles been reversed :)

    ReplyDelete