NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

This years calendar.

Well, I've been working on this years calendar in between everything else that's been going on! It's not all raccoons this year. I figured we should show of some of the many other very adorable wild ones that we deal with! What do ya think!?













2 comments:

  1. Is the calendar available to order online and have shipped? We would like to link to it from our site (wildlifehotline.com) if possible. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! You reminded me I never posted that the calendars were here and how to get them! Jeeze! I think I posted it on Facebook only at some point. I just posted how to get them!
    http://thelaughingraccoon.blogspot.com/2012/12/get-your-calendartheyre-here.html
    Thank You so much!

    ReplyDelete