NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Sunday, August 17, 2014

The MSPCA group.

On to group 2, with the 5 MSPCA babies. Mickey, Lefty, Righty and Snuggle are also in there, as well as various other singles from Waltham, Lowell and the ARL. The messiest group by far, though to be fair, it is the one pen with natural dirt flooring and all the rain has pretty much assured it will remain a muddy mess! (But they LOVE it!)

Big hams for the camera, but try and get a hold of them for any reason and it's not happening without a net and a battle! Gone are the days when I walk into the room and I can't get them off me,,,LOL! Now I can't get near them! This pen has a 10ft high section.  Once they realize I'm up to something it's all over for me. ;)




















No comments:

Post a Comment