NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

An update on Diesel's group.

I'm happy to report things are going well at the first release site! I haven't been running into them on my visits out there...and thanks to the camera I know it's because they are usually out there in the wee hours of the morning! Some occasional "prime time" visits but mostly middle of the night. Another reason I love this camera! I freak when I don't run into them thinking all kinds of bad things....but thanks to the camera, I can still check up on them and I feel MUCH better!

A good view of Cat!

Checking out incoming company...

Grizzly is there a lot!

Finally they all start trickling in.....I love how they all huddle together around the bucket! LOL


And our camera shy visitor....wow, look how quick he springs outta there once he notices the camera!!



No comments:

Post a Comment