NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

The mice go free!

Well we finally have some nice weather so it was time for my little beady eyed friends to get out and enjoy!

I set up a little shelter for them in some underbrush with some food and water earlier this morning....
 Checked them out and wished them good luck....
 Then gathered them up and put them in the shelter with their nest. I'm sure they lasted in there all of 5 minutes after I walked away...lol
A very anti-climatic goodbye to my little friends....good luck and don't become one of the little buggers that has taken up residence inside my walls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment