NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Goodbye little Scritch.

Well, I'm saddened to report we had to let go of our little Scritch. She put up a brave fight, but unfortunately I had to do what was best for her. Not an easy decision by any means, and the part of this work I hate most!
The squirrels are doing great. This little girl came in from the ARL and had no problem settling in with the gang! Laurie took the younger group of 5 (including the little red!) and this girl is now in with the older group of 8 and loving it!

Some good news for a change.....It appears all my fox have not disappeared! Looking a little scrappy, but I'm thrilled to see it!
Here was another lovely surprise! It's not often I see the deer, and when I do it's always an adult!

No comments:

Post a Comment