NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day cookout.

So what do rehabilitators do when they have a cookout to go to but have babies to feed, you may ask???......
Well we bring them!! Then we share them of course!! LOL
My parents had their annual Labor Day cookout Sunday and Mary and Laurie were able to come by too....I had some tiny voles (that I will of course post soon!) that needed feeding and another squirrel that a woman brought to me at my parents.....sooooooo we passed them out and shared the feeding.....
.......so we could hurry up and start feeding ourselves!! Ha ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment