NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Meanwhile...back at the first release site.

Hey...is that mom coming up the hill??
It is, it is!!! Come here guys...it's mom!! Hey mom....you got any food!??

Cat playing shy...

Grizz swinging around like a monkey!

Grizz and his sister Goldie.

Kodiak really want to play with mom! Here he does "the backward shuffle" before charging at me again and becoming velcro coon on my leg! I shoulda worn thicker pants that day, that's for sure!!

Panda strikes a pose.

Grizz and Goldie having fun.

Panda stopping for a snack.

After fun time with mom, they finally settle in to eat so I can sneak out of there.

It was tough getting pics of Diesel, Razz, Dozer etc. as they spent most of the time clinging to my legs, on my back, or trying to climb up my body. It's tough taking pics while trying to fend off rambunctious raccoons and keep the camera away from them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment