NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Monday, November 2, 2009

It's Willy....and he joins the group.

OK....I'm finally sure who I have here....Willie it is, and he and River were finally introduced into the main group again as I pray everyone will get along!
I worried needlessly! As you can see he fit right in!

...and he's VERY happy to be part of the group...especially chummy with Gonzo his new best bud!



River next to one of the Muppets....Gonzo again I think. Wow, what a size difference! But River is getting bigger than I think she should be. I know this is the time of year for them to pack it on and all, but I think she is getting un- proportionately large compared to what she is getting to eat. Laurie and I are going to draw some blood and check her thyroid and see if she is hypothyroid.


So it's one big happy family of 11! Hopefully it stays that way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment