NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Lots of activity at the den!

Last night was a busy night for this gang! I could tell before I even checked the camera....Instead of one set of tracks, there were tracks everywhere and lots of dirt around the entrance. These are some still shots from the video I got at our newly discovered den site. If I am ever able to figure out how to get the video on here, I'll post it.
Suffice it to say they started early...about 6:30pm and were coming and going until about 5am! There are at least 4 of them....that's the most I saw all at once on the video, and one of them is Laurie's girl Daisy. She's done a great job making friends with my gang!



By this point someone had decided to climb near the camera...probably to check it out! The camera shook a little and was moved, but luckily not too much...the den entrance was still visible.

I would love to know how many are really holed up in there...it's a huge den!

No comments:

Post a Comment