NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Friday, October 16, 2009

The raccoons are alright!

Well it's been a week and a half since releasing Diesel's gang. I have been over there at various times but haven't seen anyone since that day Diesel, Dozer and Razz showed up. Sooooooo..I put the coon cam out there! I'm so happy to report my babies are doing great! Looks like they're all hanging out together still. Most of them are in this clip!

Quite a few spent some time screwing with the camera too...." Oh look, mom left us a new toy!" More than a couple clips look like a 9.5 on the Richter scale while they knocked it around! LOL Apparently I secured it well enough....it was still pointing in the right direction the next morning....just a little muddier...covered in dirty coonie paw prints!

My mind is more at ease now as they appear to be settling into their new home well.

No comments:

Post a Comment