NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Monday, February 15, 2010

It would have looked great!

I'm slowly but surely decorating my great room in a rustic style. This 3 foot, hand carved raccoon piece would have been perfect in there! But as usual it was on ebay and I was outbid yet again....sigh...got a little too rich for my blood right now anyway. But this guy does incredible work!! How adorable is that!!

The carver is Clint Wickman and he's in Wisconsin. You can check out his website here.

Maybe once the room is done I can commission him to do something similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment