NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

A quick intro to Phillip and Michelle!

The two Buddha coons-Phillip and Michelle......(boy are they big and beefy!)....are doing great. The dried blood that was clogging Michelle's nose has cleared out and all the swelling is gone. She's perfectly normal now and doing great......oh and did I mention VERY adorable!!??
Hey!! Don't forget about me!! Phillip is equally as healthy and is a very good climber! Didn't take him long to figure out how to get out of the open crate!

OK....I'm ready to eat now!!! (Actually, he's always ready to eat!!!)

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I seriously doubt you can get much cuter than this!!! I wish I had a little Phillip and Michelle, LOL. I'm so happy to hear they are doing so well. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete