NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Drake and Quarry

I totally forgot I have not properly introduced Drake and Quarry! They were out of quarantine last week and graduated to the shed. The girl, Quarry, is very outgoing! Her favorite place to play is on my back....in my hair!

The boy, Drake, is a little more skittish. He's not nasty if I handle him, but he definitely prefers it if I DON'T! He does not want to play with me but doesn't mind me being around.
Needless to say they are both very lucky to be alive and very cute!



They'll be joining the younger group and Pansy, rounding out the second group of babies that are now outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment