NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ringer!

My Ringer girl is making appearances again....popping in early evenings before the gang. For those who don't remember her, she's one of my girls from my 2006 release and she's doing great! Every spring she starts showing up in the afternoons when she has kits and eventually brings them around too when they are old enough. I'm happy to say that even after all these years, and after not seeing her all winter, she is still always happy to see mom and say Hi when our paths cross!
The baby population here has exploded in the last couple days so when I have a chance I'll get to updating on 6 squirrels and many new raccoons!

No comments:

Post a Comment