NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This years overwinters.

Laurie's 5 overwinters were brought over here a couple weeks ago to spend the winter with my crew as one big happy family! After a little getting used to each other (some better than others! LOL)...... .....everyone has become friends and gets along great!
One of Laurie's boys wasted no time getting comfortable on my shoulder!
Now they are all buddy-buddy with each other and cute as can be.

Of course my little Pip is the cutest ever! When she is in mom's lap the new kids are not allowed to share and she makes that very clear to whoever tries!


Kinky's pretty cute too!
Finally one of Laurie's gets the chance to get some attention without being chased out of my lap!


Then there is Vin! Poor, beat up Vin! He's doing great too. Eventually he will be able to join the gang, but not until he's healed up better. Not surprisingly he pulled out some of the stitches, but it still looks good and his appetite is back so all he needs is time now and he'll have plenty of that!

2 comments:

  1. oh my they are so cute! I love the pictures where they are interacting with each other- so sweet. I am so glad Vin is doing good and that he is overwintering. I have a soft spot for him- I worry about him! That sweet little face- just melts my heart ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vin apparently is just a dare devil unfortunately...hope he gets well soon & stays that way over the winter months...:)JP

    ReplyDelete