NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sneak peak....

I was not brave enough to go into the cage and risk the wrath of River, but I did manage to get a couple halfway decent shots with my cell phone! While River was enjoying a chicken wing, one of the babies was eagerly licking up the scraps behind her and playing in the outdoor den box.
It's tough getting pictures because they are still hanging out primarily in the inside section which is dark and opening the door wide enough to get enough light in there means putting my life at risk...lol.
What a good momma!

The local town paper, The Billerica Minuteman, did a wonderful story on us then had us on the local AM radio program to talk about our cause! It was great and I wish I could find a link online to show you all but it doesn't appear to be posted online. If I manage to find it I will share it with you all...or maybe I can just type the story in here when I get a spare minute.....(in the fall maybe! LOL).


2 comments:

  1. Taking you life in your hands! I can imagine how busy you are so we'll wait!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a cutie that baby is! I hope you find the article- I would love to read it- but I am happy just to know you are getting good press. Maybe it will generate some donations or extra help too- wouldn't that be great?!

    ReplyDelete