NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Boy is it tough around here!

Well I'm glad someone around here can relax....pretty soundly too, I might add! This is Soldier & Troopers group. It's been really tough for these guys lately, playing and eating themselves into a coma and all! LOL



I told Laurie if anyone came by here they wouldn't know if I was a rehabber or a trapper if they saw this!
I guess they are entitled....after a very rough start in life and a rough future ahead, they should enjoy the peace while they can.

I hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th!!



No comments:

Post a Comment