NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Friday, March 13, 2009

It just gets worse!

This will be short but sweet...I'm just not in a writing mood! I am still without heat, but it is at least being worked on......might get the part needed by Tuesday! No worries though....it's a balmy 40 degrees in here!
Jingles the bat died yesterday for unknown reasons. Fine one day, gone the next.....
One large, healthy raccoon hit by car dead on road in my area....could be one of mine but cannot tell.....I'll assume the worst the way this week has been!
Thanks to Laurie though, the 3inches of dog hair that has collected since my vacuum broke is vacuumed and my spirits are lifted with some yummy Trader Joe's red pepper spread!! Thanks SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment