NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Our returning raccoon kids...Seeker & Winnie!!

Well I just got back from a wonderful dinner out with Laurie and Mary....I needed to get out!
When we got back to Mary's we caught sight of a couple of ring tails scooting away in the dark! We went out calling and it wasn't long before Winnie came running in to visit and play. A little more patience and her cohort was discovered......Seeker! He was much more shy, but he still let his mom come over and give him a Hi, a good chin scratching and of course some marshmallows!
I was so happy to see Winnie and Seeker...they both looked GREAT and it was a much better end to my week!! If I didn't have to get up bright and early to work in the morning, I could have spent hours out there hoping to see more!

No comments:

Post a Comment