NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Belle and kids.

Here we have Belle and the kids again. Wow, they are growing fast! I can't believe how big they are. Bella's eyes are open and although she can't see well yet, she turned and looked right at me when I flashed the flash light in there. It was obviously the bright light that caught her attention, but I got a great peek at her as she stared in my direction!

Here you can see a little head on each side of mamma's leg.........


.........and a little head on the far right and far left. Belle's face is looking better also. It's amazing how fast they can heal even without our intervention.



Good girl Belle....you're being such a great mamma!

No comments:

Post a Comment