NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Monday, March 1, 2010

I won!!

After my extreme disappointment loosing that wonderful raccoon carving, I have the extreme pleasure of reporting he put a similar one up for bid....and I won it this time!! OMG how awesome will this look in my great room!!
Thanks to the fever of tax return season.....I went all out and bid on this gem as well by the same guy....and yup....it's mine too!! I just had too...that's all I have to justify it!! Looks like and early Birthday and Christmas to myself! (for the next 2 years! LOL)


1 comment: