NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tree coons.

As predicted....the boys have had to find other accommodations with the new flooding. Both these trees.... in the exact same spot in the branches.....were popular last year so I was not surprised to find an occupant in each this afternoon. The rain has FINALLY stopped, the weather is warm and the branches form an excellent nook to ride out the day...out like a light!
The summer homes are officially opened and occupied!
I know I am certainly feeling water logged...as I'm sure all the critters out there are...and it was quite a relief to see the deluge end today...hopefully for a while! I'm so sick of being wet!!! Ugghhhh! I can live without the record breaking rain fall, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment