NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Check it out!

Ok....I have been putting all the pictures I take to good use and have designed some greeting cards with them. I am slowly but surely getting them together and listing them on Etsy to drum up support for the cause! Before I go nuts and start loading them all on there (because I have quite a few....and plan to make more!!!) I would love opinions/suggestions/criticisms etc. My fellow raccoon lovers....let me know what you think/want etc. so I can proceed according to your wants and needs!

I have listed a few examples....click on the link in the right column (your other right JoAnn!! hehe) that says Etsy-greeting cards by Rascal Rescue and let me know!

One issue I ponder is not using the paypal as a payment option.... only because they take a cut as well, and by the time everyone gets their fees taken out, the babies get less and less!

No comments:

Post a Comment