NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tosser, Mo & Roxy join the big kids.

Last night was Tosser, Mo and Roxy's first full night out in the big boys pen! They have been having "play times" together to get used to each other. Everyone did so well yesterday....all day....that we tried the sleepover. Everyone loves the little boys......who couldn't, they're so damn cute!....and aside from a few tiffs between the girls.... Roxy, Growler & Tugger (leave it to the girls!) they are doing great together.


Mo enjoys the hammock!
Tosser the cutie!

Mo enjoys a snack & Tosser again.


The rest of the gang finds out about the snack!



Clover smiles for the camera.

Tugger finds the hidden snack.

Tosser and Mo wrestle in the hammock....what a blast they were having!



Roxy enjoying the treat before the invasion.



Group wrestle in the hammock!!

Enough with the pictures mom! (I only took about a million pics of them sitting up there!)

Roxy reclines in the hammock.


Teddy enjoys a a good chin scratching.


Ok mom....one last picture....and can I finishing eating now!




Last night ran into Screech and Popeye out back. They both look great and no new injuries thank god!! The night before Daisy popped up for a visit by the kids pen. She didn't stay long, but after I fed I went out back and ran into her again out there. Ringer was also there with 6 or more kits hanging in the tree. They weren't all hers....but it's amazing how great they are with kits regardless of who they belong to!

I think Ringer actually has at least 2 kits now. I originally thought only one, but last night when I went out, I ended up between Ringer and company on the feeding platform and a kit in a tree behind me. When it started churring anxiously because it was afraid to come to the platform with me there, Ringer went right over to it and she had one of the kits from the platform right on her heels!

Again, I didn't stay long because the MASSIVE swarm of mosquitoes drove me in!

No comments:

Post a Comment