NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Friday, July 18, 2008

The new kid & the bunnies gone wild!

There is a new addition here. This little boy was found on a busy sidewalk in Arlington so the Animal Control Officer scooped him up and the rest is history. He is very sweet and very wiggly right now! No name yet....but it will come to me! He took to the bottle on the first try....what a good boy!



And our 7 little bunnies that JoAnne was caring for?? They all did great and were released the other day in the woods at my house. Look how big they got! Still can't believe they are the same little bunnies!






Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to cute!!!! Good luck little guys!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!I'm Leonardo and I'm watching your blog.
    Let me talk: It's so f**** cute!really!!
    If you want to meet me please go to leozio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete