NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Awwwwww!

How cute are they!?? Almost as cute as raccoons. Here are 7 orphaned bunnies I ended up with Monday. I've been a busy girl adding these guys to the feeding schedule! I'm no expert on the bunny rehab though! Luckily for me JoAnne is!! She gave me all the info I needed to care for these delicate little guys until she was able to pick them up today. Now they are in the hands of the best and I should see them again soon when JoAnn brings them back here to release them!


Some more playtime for Tosser and Mohican and a little snooze for Tugger in the afternoon mixed into these pics. How relaxed does she look on that shelf! Silly girl!












No comments:

Post a Comment