NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Kits everywhere!

I just paid a quick visit out to the feeding station and there were mom's and kits everywhere! The first to greet me were Silly and Lexi! I havn't seen Lexi in a while and she appears to be a mom now too. There were at least 8 kits in the tree and top platform. Ringer came in next, followed by Belle with Bella and Macy. Popeye even showed up! He was in a playful, silly mood and wisely avoiding all the girls! Red popped in next with a great big hello.

There were so many kits and mom's shuffling around I couldn't keep track of how many and who belonged to who. Hopefully the coondo camera caught some good pics and I'll post them when I download them.

Screech is doing fine....he wants out but he's a little too gimpy for me to feel comfortable letting him go just yet. I sprayed some antibiotic spray on his wound to help speed the healling along.

The giant swarm of mosquitoes finally got the better of me and I had to come in!

No comments:

Post a Comment