NEW ARC

North East Wildlife Animal Rehabilitation Coalition is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. We are a group of licensed wildlife rehabilitators, and these are the tales of the injured and orphaned animals we care for until they are able to be released back into the wild.

Monday, September 29, 2008

The little kids are doing great. Charger is dealing with a bout of diarrhea, but we're working on it! Poor Outlaw misses his brother and sister so much! Here he is saying Hi. They miss him too!

Button finally sees me as the mom now, not just that big, scary animal bringing me food! She was skittish and needed coaxing to get her to come out at first, but now she's running out the door and into my lap for her bottle. And she loves to play and hang out with me after.

No problems gettin' into the bowl and crunching some chow!




The favorite toy! Thanks to Auntie Joann for getting it....they love it!





The very un-shy little Button again....she is just sooooo damn cute!! Pictures do not do these guys justice!!





Was pretty bummed when I paid a visit to Mary's last night....of my 11 only Meeko came out to visit me. Mary & Laurie's 2 were there also. In fact they have been hanging out and terrorizing her all the time!! he he
Out back here at home only ran into Silly and some shy kits watching from the surrounding trees, probably hers. Maybe I'll have more luck tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment